Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bachan on Ilayaraja

Ilayaraja has composed the music for Bachan's forthcoming film PAA scheduled to be released on December 4th.Big B has sung a song in this movie on maestero's music.After recording the song at Prasad Studios,Chennai Bachan writes in his blog about Ilayaraja.

"The great Ilaiyaraja, pristine in white and just off from Balaji at Tirupati, conducts me at Prasad Studios for the song from PAA. I did it once when he was not around. I did it today when he was around. The world seemed different........


His eyes wild and bright. His language measured and pointed. His reason behind every note definite and pure and his decision final on the output. The master, the maestro, the magician the ‘little Raja’....


I am struck with emotion. It works its way up the belly through to the chest and heart and waits to explode into the eye lids. And I return back to the Hotel and I believe that I will wait till the morrow for the senses to dissolve before I can go any further ....."


Big B plays the role of a 13 year old boy in this movie and Abishek plays the dad's role.Bavatharini has also rendered her dad's composition in this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment